1. Peacefulness - adopt peaceful behaviour and strive for serenety.
2. Loyalty - Only Shaolin Kickboxing techniques should be practiced in class. Learning other arts simultaneously may be confusing.
3. Obedience - Follow and devote yourself to the teachings of Shaolin Kickboxing.
4. Patience - Be patient with yourself and others. This art requires years of dedication in order to master.
5. Courage - Be courageous when faced with challenges; with your personal training and in the ring.
6. Etiquette - Show respect to all members and instructors. Respect yourself.
7. Modesty - Do not display arrogance or be aggressive.
8. Honesty - be honest and trustworthy, with yourself and others.
9. Focus - Channel your mind and your body will follow.
10. Control - Never initiate violence. Demonstrate self control at all times.